| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kyoto in February is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. Only 65.8mm (2.6in) of water descends across an average of 7 days.
- In February the skies in Kyoto are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:13 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kyoto February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kyoto, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kyoto:
- Fukui, Japan - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) NNE
- Tsuruga, Japan - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) NNE
- Gifu, Japan - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Hikone, Japan - 54.7 kms (34 miles) ENE
- Nagoya, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.4 miles) E
- Yokkaichi, Japan - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) E
- Ueno, Japan - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) SE
- Tsu, Japan - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) ESE
- Nara, Japan - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) SSE
- Owase, Japan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSE