| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kyoto in November is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 69.5mm (2.7in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 7 days.
- In November the blue above Kyoto is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:50 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kyoto November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kyoto, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kyoto:
- Fukui, Japan - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) NNE
- Tsuruga, Japan - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) NNE
- Gifu, Japan - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Hikone, Japan - 54.7 kms (34 miles) ENE
- Nagoya, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.4 miles) E
- Yokkaichi, Japan - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) E
- Ueno, Japan - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) SE
- Tsu, Japan - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) ESE
- Nara, Japan - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) SSE
- Owase, Japan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSE