| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kyoto in May is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp with rain occasionally. Some 153.7mm (6.1in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 12 days.
- In May the skies in Kyoto are fine with on average a detectable 6:38 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:59.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48% of daylight hours and cloudy 52% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kyoto May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kyoto, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kyoto:
- Fukui, Japan - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) NNE
- Tsuruga, Japan - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) NNE
- Gifu, Japan - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Hikone, Japan - 54.7 kms (34 miles) ENE
- Nagoya, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.4 miles) E
- Yokkaichi, Japan - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) E
- Ueno, Japan - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) SE
- Tsu, Japan - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) ESE
- Nara, Japan - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) SSE
- Owase, Japan - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSE